Legalixa Law Firm is a full service Turkish Immigration Law Firm with a long record of excellence and professional leadership in Istanbul, Turkey. Our Turkish citizenship attorneys are ready to assist you to file for Antigua and Barbuda Citizenship Program. Our Turkish citizenship lawyers represent our clients from application until they get their Turkish Passport. Our Turkish immigration lawyers also represent our clients in other immigration law issues including; extending resident and work permits, application for Turkish citizenship, filing a law suit to cancel any objections.
What is the Antigua and Barbuda Citizenship Program?
Citizenship by Investment Program for Antigua and Barbuda is a program enabling foreign investors to obtain 2nd Citizenship provided that they meet certain criteria set out by Government.
What are the Conditions for Antigua and Barbuda Citizenship Program?
Primary condition to apply to Antigua and Barbuda program is to make an essential economic contribution to the country. Within this context, applicants have following investment options;
- Investment of at least $400,000 USD into one of the approved real estate projects. Important is that the term of such investment is five years.
- Investment of a minimum of $1.5 million USD into an eligible business which may be made individually or collectively by at least two persons. In case of a joint investment by at least two persons, the business shall amount to minimum $5 million USD and each of the investors shall invest individually at least $400,000.
- Donation to government an amount of $200,000 USD.
Apart from the above mentioned investment requirements, the applicant and his/her family members shall have a clean personal background, shall be in good health and of character.
In addition, applicants and their family members are subject to a vetting and due diligence process. The citizenship is granted on swearing of the “Oath of Allegiance” following the approval by Government.
How Long does Antigua and Barbuda Citizenship Process Take?
Application process for Citizenship by Investment Program takes approximately 3 to 4 months.
What are the Advantages of Antigua and Barbuda Citizenship?
Holders of an Antigua and Barbuda passport may benefit from following advantages;
- Visa free travel to 133 countries including Canada, the UK and Europe
- The right to live, work and study without restriction in 15 CARICOM member countries (Caribbean Region)
- Full citizenship with passport for the applicant and his/her family members
Reach us for Antigua and Barbuda Citizenship
Legalixa is one of the leading Turkish immigration law firm advising on Antigua and Barbuda citizenship. Since its foundation in 1992, Legalixa Turkish Law Firm has been the choice of numerous clients in Istanbul, Turkey. Thanks to its nationally recognized Turkish immigration law practice, our firm is now one of the leading immigration law firms in Istanbul, Turkey. You may reach our Turkish immigration lawyers for Antigua and Barbuda Citizenship by sending an email or through Contact page.