Monday to Friday: 9:00 AM - 6:30 PM
Legalixa is an award-winning immigration law firm in Istanbul, Turkey with an exceptional success rate in almost every legal matter we have ever handled. Our citizenship attorneys in Istanbul, Turkey are prepared to apply for Turkish citizenship by property.
Our citizenship attorneys in Istanbul, Turkey also represent our clients in other immigration law issues including; extending resident and work permits, applying for Turkish citizenship, and filing a lawsuit to cancel any objections.
Our Turkish real estate lawyers are prepared to handle real estate acquisitions to get Turkish citizenship. Our investment in Turkish citizenship practice includes; buying, leasing, and selling residential and commercial properties to both domestic and foreign customers in Turkey.
Our citizenship attorneys in Istanbul, Turkey also represent our clients in real property acquisition, we prepare real estate sale contracts or amend the contracts that are prepared by the developers. We also represent our clients throughout the citizenship application process for Turkish citizenship by property purchase until they get their Turkish passports.
Turkish Citizenship by Property
Recently, one of the exceptional ways based on purchasing real estate with a minimum value of $250,000 increased to $400,000. According to new regulations, foreigners can become Turkish citizens, if they own property worth 400,000 US Dollars for three years.
Turkish Citizenship Law’s Article 12 allows foreign investors to acquire Turkish citizenship in exceptional terms; with 18.09.2018 dated 106 numbered Presidential Decree, amendatory new arrangements have been made regarding the amounts mentioned in Article 20 of the Regulation on the Implementation of the aforementioned Law.
Turkish Citizenship by Property Services
Our citizenship attorneys in Istanbul, Turkey perform legal services for property purchase and management for foreign clients. Our services include preparation, legal help, and representation regarding the sale or purchase of a real estate property in Turkey.
Our citizenship attorneys in Istanbul, Turkey will prepare your purchase and sale agreement to buy or sell an off-plan or second-hand house or apartment in Turkey. Our lawyer will advise you of any potential pitfalls, recommend specific changes that would benefit you, discuss or negotiate these concerns and changes with the other party, and accompany you to the Title Deed Office to close the transaction.
Nowadays, there is a huge demand for USD 400,000 valued real estate purchases to apply for Turkish citizenship by property. Our attorneys will help with real estate purchases until you get Turkish citizenship.
Required Documents For Turkish Citizenship Application
- Application form (Vat-4)
- Passport or ID card that shows his/her nationality. If he/she is stateless approved documents with Turkish translated certified by the notary.
- Consent letter (taken from a notary or the related officer in domestic, if abroad external representation or from the authorized offices from his/her country) for the children who are under their mother’s/father’s custody and applying for citizenship with.
- Marital status document and if married marriage certificate, if divorced divorce certificate, if widow/widower death certificate.
- The birth certificate shows personal information or a population register sample document, and if married, a family registration certificate that proves the family bond between his/her spouse and children.
- Service charge receipt from finance cashier desk.
- 2 biometric photographs (50×60 mm, white background, machine-readable, plain set by ICAO).
Reach us for Citizenship Attorneys in Istanbul, Turkey
Since its foundation in 1992, Legalixa Turkish Citizenship Lawyers has been the choice of numerous clients in Istanbul, Turkey. Thanks to its nationally recognized immigration law practice, our firm is now one of the leading Turkish citizenship law firms in Istanbul, Turkey.