Monday to Friday: 9:00 AM - 6:30 PM
Legalixa is an award-winning immigration law firm in Istanbul, Turkey with an exceptional success rate in almost every legal matter we have ever handled. Our US immigration lawyers are ready to assist you to file for EB-5 Investor Visa For USA Program. You can track the status of an immigration application, petition, or request at USCIS website.
Our Turkish citizenship lawyers represent our clients from application until they get their Turkish Passport. Our Turkish immigration lawyers also represent our clients in other immigration law issues including; extending resident and work permits, applying for Turkish citizenship, and filing a lawsuit to cancel any objections.
Under the Immigrant Investor Program of the USA which was approved in 1992 by the US authorities, investors and their family members may obtain permanent residence permits (green cards) and American citizenship. EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program is the easiest and fastest program to obtain permanent residency and citizenship in the USA. EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program offers alternative investment options to investors.
EB-5 Investor Visa For the USA
What are the minimum required investment amounts for application to the EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program?
For application to the EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program, foreign investors shall invest;
- At least $500,000 in projects determined by the regional investment centers in the USA or
- At least $1000,000 in a new enterprise in any state.
What are the features of a new enterprise to be established within the frame of the EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program?
- The enterprise shall be established after 29 November 1990 or
- 1. The enterprise shall be taken over and the business shall be restructured or reorganized in accordance with the new enterprise or
- 2. The net income or number of employees shall be increased in case the enterprise was established after 29 November 1990.
Which enterprises are regarded as commercial enterprises within the frame of the EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program?
- Company with one owner
- Company with a partner (limited or general)
- Joint Venture
- Joint Stock Company
- Business trust or other business owned confidentially or publicly
Can the family members also apply within the frame of the EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program?
- The spouse and unmarried children under the age of 21 may apply within the frame of this program.
What are the regional investment centers determined by the Government of the USA?
- Alabama, California, Columbia, Florida, Hawaii, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Oklahoma, South Carolina, South Dakota, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, and Wisconsin have been determined as regional investment centers.
Which sectors have been supported by the Regional Investment Centers?
- Alternative Energy, Infrastructure Investments, Health Sector, Industrial Investments, Urban Renewal Projects, Agriculture, Collective Housing Investments, Aviation, and Aerospace industries are supported by the Regional Investment Centers.
How long does the EB 5 Immigrant Investor Program application process take?
- EB 5 Immigrant Investor Program applications take approximately 12-18 months.
How can American citizenship be obtained within the frame of the EB 5 Immigrant Investor Program?
- The investor and his/her family members may apply for citizenship within 5 years, after their entry upon an EB 5 immigrant visa,
- Holders of a “Provisory Green Card” may apply within 2 years and holders of a “Normal Green Card” may apply within three years for American citizenship.
What are the advantages of the EB 5 Immigrant Investor Program for Investors?
- Foreign investors and their family members have the right to travel, live and study in the USA,
- They will be able to apply for citizenship after completion of certain time periods,
- American passport holders may travel visa-free to approximately 172 countries in the world
- There is no continuous physical presence requirement for the investor and his/her family members in order to obtain a Green Card.
Reach us for EB-5 Investor Visa For the USA
Legalixa is one of the leading Turkish immigration law firms advising on US citizenship. Since its foundation in 1992, Legalixa Turkish Law Firm has been the choice of numerous clients in Istanbul, Turkey. Thanks to its nationally recognized Turkish immigration law practice, our firm is now one of the leading immigration law firms in Istanbul, Turkey.