Monday to Friday: 9:00 AM - 6:30 PM
Legalixa is an award-winning immigration law firm in Istanbul, Turkey with an exceptional success rate in almost every legal matter we have ever handled. Our Turkish immigration lawyers are prepared to file Grenada citizenship by investment.
Second passports from Grenada offer a number of benefits including visa-free travel to 142 countries including the UK. It is one of only three countries in the Caribbean with access to the USA E-2 treaty investor visa, meaning anyone with significant business investments in Grenada has the opportunity to also reside in the USA.
Caribbean citizenship by investment provides visa-free travel to as many as 157 nations. We offer a range of programs, with a variety of investment options to choose from. To learn more about how to get citizenship in the Caribbean, or about the best Caribbean citizenship program for you, get in touch with our team today
Introducing Grenada Citizenship by Investment
Grenada is a sovereign state consisting of seven islands in the south-eastern Caribbean. Situated off the north coast of Venezuela, it has a population of 107,000 and an area of 344 sq. km.
Lying outside the hurricane belt, it is a beautiful country of lush, tropical forests, stunning waterfalls and gorgeous sandy beaches. While it has much to offer residents, the Grenadian Citizenship-by-Investment Program doesn’t require you to live in or visit the country to apply.
Grenada Citizenship Benefits
- Visa-free travel to 142 countries
- China, UK, Singapore and more
- Passport delivery in as little as four to six months
- Generous tax regime
- No personal income tax
- No wealth or inheritance tax
- Generous incentive packages
- Corporate tax breaks
- Full exemption from import duties
- Opportunity to reside in the USA via E-2 treaty
Investment Requirements from the Applicants
Applicants must fulfil one of the following options:
Option 1: Donation to Grenada’s National Transformation Fund
- Single Applicant: US$150,000
- Applicant + Spouse: US$200,000
- Applicant + Spouse + 2 Children: US$200,000
Option 2: Real Estate
Investment starts from US$220,000 in government-approved property development.
Requirements from the Applicants
- Be of outstanding character.
- Hold no criminal record.
- Have excellent health.
Details About Grenada
- Capital city: St George’s
- Languages: English, Grenadian Creole (English & French)
- Visa free countries: 142
- Currency: Eastern Caribbean Dollar
- Total area: 349 km²
- Population: 107,317 (2016)
- Nearest country: Venezuela (160 km)
- Time zone: Eastern Caribbean (UTC-04:00)
Reach us for Grenada Citizenship by Investment
Since its foundation in 1992, Legalixa Immigration Law Firm has been the choice of numerous clients in Istanbul, Turkey. Thanks to its nationally recognized Turkish immigration law practice, our firm is now one of the leading immigration law firms in Istanbul, Turkey.