Legalixa Law Firm is a full service Turkish Immigration Law Firm with a long record of excellence and professional leadership in Istanbul, Turkey. Our Turkish citizenship attorneys are ready to assist you to file for Grenada Citizenship Program. Our Turkish citizenship lawyers represent our clients from application until they get their Turkish Passport. Our Turkish immigration lawyers also represent our clients in other immigration law issues including; extending resident and work permits, application for Turkish citizenship, filing a law suit to cancel any objections.
What is the Grenada Citizenship Program?
Grenada Government created an investment program by promulgating the Law No. 15 of 2013 – otherwise referred to as the “Grenada Citizenship by Investment Act“, 2013, on August 2013.
What are the Conditions of Application?
Investors may apply for the Citizenship Program under below conditions;
- a non-refundable minimum donation of $200,000 USD to Grenada Island Transformation Fund or minimum real estate purchase of $350,000 USD
- the applicant and his/her family members shall have a clean personal background, shall be in good health and of character.
How Long does the Process Take?
Application process for Citizenship Program takes approximately 3 to 6 months.
What are the Advantages?
Key advantages of this citizenship program are;
- There is no physical residence requirement
- The applicant and his/her family may receive full citizenship
- Dual citizenship is accepted
- Visa free travel to 100 countries including Schengen Area. Among these countries China is also included, where it may be actually difficult to obtain visa from.
Reach us for Grenada Citizenship Program
Legalixa is one of the leading Turkish immigration law firm advising on Grenada Citizenship Program. Since its foundation in 1992, Legalixa Turkish Law Firm has been the choice of numerous clients in Istanbul, Turkey. Thanks to its nationally recognized Turkish immigration law practice, our firm is now one of the leading immigration law firms in Istanbul, Turkey. You may reach our Turkish immigration lawyers for Grenada Citizenship Program by sending an email or through Contact page.