Legalixa Law Firm has been helping our clients to apply for Turkey Citizenship through Property from various countries. We mainly asked How to Get Turkish Citizenship by Property? To assist our clients we have signed collaboration agreements with immigration agencies around the world. Our Turkish citizenship attorneys suggest you to review Turkish Citizenship Guide to get more information about Turkish citizenship laws 2020.
Our Turkish citizenship lawyers represent our clients from application at Istanbul Immigration Office until they get their Turkish Passport. Our Turkish immigration lawyers also represent our clients in other immigration law issues including; extending resident and work permits, application for Turkish citizenship, filing a law suit to cancel any objections.
We also perform services for property purchase in Turkey for foreign clients. Our services include legal preparation before buying a real estate. We check whether the real estate tax payments are in good standing, check the local municipality whether the property has all necessary licenses. Finally, we help and represent clients regarding the sale of their real estate in Turkey.
How to Get Turkish Citizenship by Property?
We do perform Turkish citizenship services with investment options, however Turkish Citizenship Laws becoming more complex each and every day. We have extensive experience in immigration law in Turkey and we have obtained more than 400 passports. We have successfully represented clients from Iran, Palestine, Jordan, Lebanon, Morocco, Egypt, Tunis, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Hong Kong, Macao, China, Djibouti, USA and we know how to get required paperwork done in each country.
We perform legal services for making an investment and getting a conformity certificate for the investment to apply for Turkish citizenship. Once the investment step is completed, we will apply for residency for the main applicant. After that we will prepare citizenship file for the main applicant and his/her spouse and kids. An English-speaking attorney will help the client to get finger printing and apply for Turkish ID card and passport. Turkish passport and ID card will be mailed to our office address.
How to Get Turkey Citizenship through Property?
We perform legal services for making an investment and getting a conformity certificate for the investment to apply for Turkish citizenship. Once the investment step is completed, we will apply for residency for the main applicant. After that, we will prepare citizenship file for the main applicant and his/her spouse and kids.
Generally, it takes 3-4 months to get a citizenship application accepted. We did not have any refusals so far. We got our last application accepted in 85 days.
Once your application is accepted, you can apply for Turkish ID card and passport and get your fingerprints at Turkish Embassy in your country, you don’t have to come to Turkey.
However, if you like to come and get it done in Istanbul one of our English-speaking attorneys will help you to get fingerprints and apply for Turkish ID card and passport. Turkish passport and ID card will be mailed to our office address.
Our real estate purchase services include;
- Discuss Client concerns and issues with Client.
- Draft or review the offer, purchase contract.
- Discuss or negotiate the offer or contract with the Developer or the Developer’s lawyer.
- Prepare up to two sets of revisions or responses to counteroffers, if necessary.
- Review the information provided by the developer (if the property is off-plan).
- Check whether the house is free of charges and/or rented out (if the property is a second-hand home).
- Check whether the Real Estate Tax payments are in good standing.
- Check the local Municipality whether the Developer has all necessary licenses.
- Accompany you to the Title Deed Office in order to sign the purchase and sale deed.
- Change the property title in the Cadastral office.
- Process Client stamp duty tax on your behalf.
Our Turkish citizenship application shall consist of all following matters;
- Prepare residency application documents for Client, his wife and children.
- Prepare citizenship application documents for Client, his wife and children.
- Follow up application until the Turkish passports given.
Below services are also included in our fees:
- Getting the documents translated and notarized.
- Applying for the Turkish Tax Id Number.
- Assistance for opening a bank account in Turkey.
Property Management Services:
After we completed your property purchase, we can provide below services with an additional fee;
- Registering your property with local Municipality to pay annual Environmental and Garbage Collection Tax.
- Arrange a real estate agent to list your property to lease.
- To sign a lease contract with your tenant.
- To make sure if the tenant is paying rent on time.
- If the tenant is not paying rent on time, we will send him/her a warning letter.
- If it is needed, we can file a law suit to evict the tenant.
- To observe if the tenant is paying monthly dues to the management.
Nowadays, there is huge demand for Turkish citizenship via the route of the USD 250,000 property investment law. Our attorneys will help from real estate purchase until you get Turkish citizenship.
Reach us for How to Get Turkish Citizenship by Property?
Legalixa Law Firm is full-service law firm that clients trust to deliver top-tier, cost-effective legal services. Our firm began serving clients in 1992 out of a single law office in Istanbul. We focus on crafting innovative solutions that produce successful results for our clients. Our attorneys are true problem solvers who think outside of the box to find the right strategies for our clients. You may reach our Turkish immigration law team for How to Get Turkish Citizenship by Property? by sending an email or through Contact page.