Legalixa Law Firm is a full service Turkish Immigration Law Firm with a long record of excellence and professional leadership in Istanbul, Turkey. Our Turkish citizenship attorneys are ready to assist you to file for Hungary Investor Visa Program. Our Turkish citizenship lawyers represent our clients from application until they get their Turkish Passport. Our Turkish immigration lawyers also represent our clients in other immigration law issues including; extending resident and work permits, application for Turkish citizenship, filing a law suit to cancel any objections.
What is Hungary Investor Visa Program?
Hungary Investment Program requires investors to make an economic contribution to the Hungary Government Bond. It’s a fast track and flexible process.
What are the Conditions for Hungary Investor Program?
Investors may apply for the Hungary Investor Visa Program under the condition;
- Making an investment of €300.000 EUR in Hungary bonds,
How Long does Hungary Investor Visa Program Take?
Application process for Residence Permit Program takes approximately nine days.
Advantages of Hungary Investor Visa Program
Key advantages of this residency program are;
- The residence permit allows access to the Schengen area
- This program doesn’t have a large contribution requirement
- Holders of this residence permit are eligible to apply for citizenship after seven years of residence
- It doesn’t have a residence requirement.
- The investors obtain the right to live, work, and study anywhere within the EU
Reach us for Hungary Investor Visa Program
Since its foundation in 1992, Legalixa Turkish Law Firm has been the choice of numerous clients in Istanbul, Turkey. Thanks to its nationally recognized Turkish immigration law practice, our firm is now one of the leading immigration law firms in Istanbul, Turkey. You may reach our Turkish immigration lawyers for Hungary Investor Visa Program by sending an email or through Contact page.