Monday to Friday: 9:00 AM - 6:30 PM
Legalixa is an award-winning immigration law firm in Istanbul, Turkey with an exceptional success rate in almost every legal matter we have ever handled. Our Turkish citizenship lawyers are prepared to apply for Turkish citizenship by property purchase in Turkey.
Our Turkish citizenship lawyers also represent our clients in other immigration law issues including; extending resident and work permits, applying for Turkish citizenship, and filing a lawsuit to cancel any objections.
Our Turkish real estate lawyers are prepared to handle real estate acquisitions to get Turkish citizenship. Our investment in Turkish citizenship practice includes; buying, leasing, and selling residential and commercial properties to both domestic and foreign customers in Turkey.
Our Turkish real estate lawyers also represent our clients in real property acquisition, we prepare real estate sale contracts or amend the contracts that the developers prepare. We also represent our clients throughout the citizenship application process for Turkish citizenship by property purchase in Turkey until they get their Turkish passports.
Steps for Property Purchase in Turkey
We perform legal services for property purchases and management for foreign clients in Turkey. Our services include preparation, legal help, and representation regarding the lease, sale, or property purchase in Turkey. If you buy a flat, you will be able to get residency for yourself and your family and you can renew it every year as long as you own that flat.
Additionally, after 5 years you will be eligible for Turkish citizenship under property purchase in Turkey. There may be a new law change for those who buy real estate for more than 100,000 USD, they may qualify for a 5-year resident permit.
Our Services for Property Purchase in Turkey
We also assist clients with Turkish citizenship services with investment options. We have extensive experience in immigration law in Turkey and we have obtained more than 560+ passports. We have successfully represented clients from Iran, Palestine, Jordan, Lebanon, Morocco, Egypt, Tunis, Libya, Macedonia, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Hong Kong, Macao, China, Djibouti, USA and we know how to get the required paperwork done in each country.
An English-speaking attorney will prepare your purchase and sale agreement to buy or sell an off-plan or second-hand house or apartment in Turkey. Our lawyer will advise you of any potential pitfalls, recommend specific changes that would benefit you, discuss or negotiate these concerns and changes with the other party, and accompany you to the Title Deed Office to close the transaction.
What is Included? Your Lawyer will
- Discuss Client concerns and issues with the Client.
- Draft or review the offer and purchase contract.
- Discuss or negotiate the offer or contract with the Developer or the Developer’s lawyer.
- Prepare up to two sets of revisions or responses to counteroffers, if necessary.
- Review the information provided by the developer (if the property is off-plan).
- Check whether the house is free of charge and/or rented out (if the property is a second-hand home).
- Check whether the Real Estate Tax payments are in good standing.
- Check the local Municipality whether the Developer has all the necessary licenses.
- Accompany you to the Title Deed Office to sign the purchase and sale deed.
- Change the property title in the Cadastral office.
- Process Client stamp duty tax on your behalf.
Services for Property Purchase in Turkey Also Include
- Getting the Client’s passport translated and notarized.
- Applying for the Turkish Tax Id Number.
- Assistance for opening a bank account in Turkey.
Reach us for Property Purchase in Turkey
Since its foundation in 1992, Legalixa Turkish Citizenship Lawyers has been the choice of numerous clients in Istanbul, Turkey. Thanks to its nationally recognized immigration law practice, our firm is now one of the leading Turkish citizenship law firms in Istanbul, Turkey.
You may reach our Turkish citizenship lawyers by sending an email or through the Contact page for property purchase in Turkey purchases.