Legalixa Law Firm is a full service Turkish Immigration Law Firm with a long record of excellence and professional leadership in Istanbul, Turkey. Our Turkish citizenship attorneys are ready to assist you to file for Spain Citizenship Program. Our Turkish citizenship lawyers represent our clients from application until they get their Turkish Passport. Our Turkish immigration lawyers also represent our clients in other immigration law issues including; extending resident and work permits, application for Turkish citizenship, filing a law suit to cancel any objections.
What is the Investment Program for Spain?
Spanish Government created investment program by the Law 14/2013, of the 27th of September and which enables foreign investors from non-EU countries to obtain a residency permit in Spain.
What are the Conditions of Spain Investment Program?
Investors may apply for the Investment Visa under the conditions that they make one of following investments:
- Acquisition of property: Investors which acquire real estate in the amount of at least €500,000 EUR may apply for the Visa.
- Making an investment of €2.000.000 EUR in Spanish bonds,
- Making an investment €1.000.000 EUR in shares of Spanish companies.
- Paying a deposit of €1.000.000 EUR in Spanish bank account.
General requirements for all investment types are as follows:
- Keep the investment for a minimum period of 5 years
- Permanent residence after 5 continuous years (with a maximum of 10 months absence or 1 year for work)
- Funds for investment should come from abroad
- Entry in Spain with a valid Schengen visa
- Absence of conviction of relevant crime
- Have sufficient economic condition to meet personal and family living expenses
How Long does the Process Take?
Application process for initial visa 10 days, residence permit 20 days.
What are the Advantages of this Program?
Key advantages of this residency program are;
- Investment Visa holders do not need to obtain a visa to enter in Spain and to travel in the Schengen Area
- Opportunity for living and working in Spain, even with residency in a different country
- Visa holders may obtain permanent residency after 5 years and citizenship after 10 years
Legalixa is one of the leading Turkish immigration law firm advising on Spain Citizenship Program. Please contact us for further details on Spain Citizenship Program.
Reach us for Spain Citizenship Program
Since its foundation in 1992, Legalixa Turkish Law Firm has been the choice of numerous clients in Istanbul, Turkey. Thanks to its nationally recognized Turkish immigration law practice, our firm is now one of the leading immigration law firms in Istanbul, Turkey. You may reach our Turkish immigration lawyers for Spain Citizenship Program by sending an email or through Contact page.