Monday to Friday: 9:00 AM - 6:30 PM
Legalixa is an award-winning immigration law firm in Istanbul, Turkey with an exceptional success rate in almost every legal matter we have ever handled. Our company formation lawyers are prepared to assist your Turkey business setup fast.
We provide services to start your company in Turkey and other company governance services for foreign persons and companies. We’ve assisted clients from Europe, Asia, Nort & South America, the Middle East, Asia, GCC Countries, Baltic Countries, and Russia to start their businesses and their swift migration to Turkey. We have set up several companies for our clients and are very well aware of their needs in Turkey.
Turkey Business Setup
Moreover, we have established more than 260 companies for our foreign clients including Spain, UAE, Ukraine, Russia, UK, Morocco, Lebanon, Syria, S. Korea, Germany, Italy, Jordan, Vietnam, Poland, France, Pakistan, Brasil, China, Hong Kong, USA, Malaysia, Iran, Portugal, Norway, Canada, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, and Kuwait.
How Many Days Needed for Turkey Business Setup?
We can finish your Turkey business setup and open bank accounts and get online banking in 1-2 days if partners are in Turkey and the company formation process will be faster and cost less.
We can complete your Turkey business setup remotely if you are not in Turkey, however, the setup process will be longer and cost more.
How to Form Company in Turkey?
According to the Turkish Commercial Code, a limited company (LLC) requires a minimum of one partner and it can be a legal entity or a real person, there can be a maximum of 50 shareholders. The partner/partners can be Turkish or foreign as well. Foreigners can own 100% of a company and transfer their profit out of Turkey without any problems.
The minimum required capital for a limited liability company is 10,000. -TL (Turkish lira). The capital of the company shall be paid in two years and up to four installments.
Roadmap for Turkey Business Setup
- Partners’ passport translation and notarization
- Obtaining tax id numbers for the partners
- Getting Power of Attorney from the partners for company formation before the Notary Public
- Determining and reserving the company title
- Signing a lease contract for the company address
- Preparing online company establishment procedures
- Filing company details at Istanbul Chamber of Commerce online
- Filing company Articles of Incorporation online and getting it approved
- Filing all the documents at the Istanbul Chamber of Commerce and paying official company registration fees
- Obtaining a company registration certificate from the Istanbul Chamber of Commerce
- Getting signature circular notarized at Notary Public
- Giving Power of Attorney to an accountant on behalf of the company
- Opening company bank account
Our company formation lawyers are prepared to start Turkey business formation for our clients. Our lawyers are experienced in liaison office formation, branch office formation, free trade zone company formation, joint stock company, limited liability company formation, holding company formation, and company management and governance.
Reach us for Turkey Business Setup
Since its foundation, Legalixa Immigration Law Firm has been the choice of numerous clients in Turkey. Based in Istanbul’s new Atasehir Financial District, Legalixa is able to protect its clients’ rights throughout Turkey.