Legalixa Law Firm is a full service Turkish Immigration Law Firm with a long record of excellence and professional leadership in Istanbul, Turkey. Our Turkish immigration Attorneys in Istanbul are prepared to handle work and resident permit applications. Our Turkish immigration lawyers also represent our clients in other Turkish immigration law issues including; extending resident and work permits, application for Turkish citizenship, filing a law suit to cancel any objections.
Given its complexity and frequent modifications, immigration law represents one of the biggest commercial and regulatory obstacles to the employment of key foreign personnel in Turkey. Our firm has the “client-centric” focus, depth and breadth of expertise in the immigration sub-specialties that businesses require.
Turkish Immigration Attorneys in Istanbul
We work diligently to ensure that our clients maintain a solid understanding of the immigration laws that directly impact their organizations. We help our clients customize their immigration processes into meaningful methods for attracting global talent. Our combined client response practices and technology produce case feedback which is both timely and continuing.
Our ability to provide a broad array of immigration-related legal services such as audits, compliance, tax, business formation, employment law, and “white-collar/government-enforcement” defense services has proven valuable to clients of all sizes. Our foreign language capabilities and experience living and working abroad allow us to comfortably serve our clients in any corner of the world.
Turkish Immigration Law Services
We have the ability to tackle the full spectrum of immigration matters, including:
- Work and resident permit applications
- Extending resident and work permit
- Application for Turkish citizenship
- Develop Client Immigration Compliance Programs
- Counsel Clients on Immigration Issues Resulting from Mergers and Other Business Transactions
- Defend Against Claims of Unlawful Immigration Practices
- Conduct Immigration Due Diligence In Connection with Business Transactions
- Conduct Audits of Client Immigration Documentation
- Prepare Immigration Documentation
- Represent Clients in Turkish Immigration Law Cases
Turkish Citizenship Law
Legalixa Law Firm is one of the Turkish immigration law firms with a long record of excellence and professional leadership in Istanbul, Turkey. Our Turkish citizenship lawyers are prepared to handle real estate acquisitions to obtain Turkish citizenship. Our investment for Turkish citizenship practice includes; buying, leasing, and selling residential and commercial properties to both domestic and foreign customers in Turkey. Our Turkish real estate lawyers also represent our clients in real property acquisition, we prepare real estate sale contracts or amend the contracts that are prepared by the developers. We also represent our clients throughout Turkish citizenship application process until they get their Turkish passport.
Turkey has slashed the financial and investment criteria for foreigners to become Turkish citizens. According to new regulations, foreigners can become Turkish citizens, if they own property worth 250,000 US Dollars for three years. Foreigners purchased 4.6 billion US Dollars worth of properties last year, with a large proportion of them from Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and Russia, according to official data.
Turkish Citizenship Law’s Article 12 allows foreign investors to acquire Turkish citizenship in exceptional terms; with 18.09.2018 dated 106 numbered Presidential Decree, amendatory new arrangements have been made regarding the amounts mentioned in the Article 20 of the Regulation on the Implementation of the aforementioned Law.
Within this scope, the foreign investors;
- Who make fixed capital investment at least 500.000 US Dollars or equivalent foreign currency or equivalent of Turkish Lira and for whom certificate of conformity is issued by the Ministry of Industry and Technology,
- Who purchase the immovable property at least 250.000 US Dollars equivalent foreign currency or equivalent of Turkish Lira and attached annotation at land registration not to sell this property for three years and for whom a certificate of conformity is issued by the Ministry of Environment and Urbanization,
- Who employ at least 50 employees and for whom a certificate of conformity is issued by the Ministry of Family, Labor and Social Services,
- Who invest at least 500.000 US Dollars or its equivalent foreign currency or equivalent of Turkish Lira and make commitment to hold the amount of deposits for three years at banks operating in Turkey and for whom a certificate of conformity is issued by the Banking Regulation and Supervision Agency,
- Who purchase public borrowing instruments at least 500.000 Us Dollars equivalent foreign currency or equivalent of Turkish Lira and make commitment to hold these instruments for three years and for whom certificate of conformity is issued by the Ministry of Treasury and Finance,
- Who purchase a real estate investment fund participation share or venture capital investment fund participation amount of at least 500.000 US Dollars or equivalent foreign currency or equivalent of Turkish Lira and make commitment to hold these participation shares for three years and for whom a certificate of conformity is issued by the Capital Market Board,
Turkish Citizenship with Investment Services
We do perform legal services for property purchase and management for foreign clients. Our services include preparation, legal help and representation regarding the sale or purchase of a real estate property in Turkey.
Our English-speaking attorney real estate lawyers will prepare your purchase and sale agreement to buy or sell an off-plan or second-hand house or apartment in Turkey. Our lawyer will advise you of any potential pitfalls, recommend specific changes that would benefit you, discuss or negotiate these concerns and changes with the other party, and accompany you to the Title Deed Office to close the transaction.
What is Included? Our Lawyers will:
- Discuss Client concerns and issues with Client.
- Draft or review the offer, purchase contract.
- Discuss or negotiate the offer or contract with the Developer or the Developer’s lawyer.
- Prepare up to two sets of revisions or responses to counteroffers, if necessary.
- Review the information provided by the developer (if the property is off-plan).
- Check whether the house is free of charges and/or rented out (if the property is a second-hand home).
- Check whether the Real Estate Tax payments are in good standing.
- Check the local Municipality whether the Developer has all necessary licenses.
- Accompany you to the Title Deed Office in order to sign the purchase and sale deed.
- Change the property title in the Cadastral office.
- Process Client stamp duty tax on your behalf.
Additional Services for citizenship:
- Getting the Client’s passport translated and notarized.
- Applying for the Turkish Tax Id Number.
- Assistance for opening a bank account in Turkey.
Additionally, we have extensive experience on resident permit and immigration & citizenship services for foreign citizens.
Nowadays, there is huge demand for Turkish citizenship via the route of the USD 250,000 property investment law. Our attorneys will help from real estate purchase until you get Turkish citizenship.
Reach our Turkish Immigration Attorneys in Istanbul
Since its foundation in 1992, Legalixa Turkish Law Firm has been the choice of numerous clients in Istanbul, Turkey. Thanks to its nationally recognized Turkish immigration law practice, our firm is now one of the leading immigration law firms in Istanbul, Turkey. You may reach our Turkish immigration attorneys in Istanbul by sending an email or through Contact page.