Monday to Friday: 9:00 AM - 6:30 PM
Legalixa is an award-winning immigration law firm in Istanbul, Turkey with an exceptional success rate in almost every legal matter we have ever handled. Our US immigration lawyers are ready to assist you to file for USA EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program. You can track the status of an immigration application, petition, or request at USCIS website.
Our Turkish citizenship lawyers represent our clients from application until they get their Turkish Passport. Our Turkish immigration lawyers also represent our clients in other immigration law issues including; extending resident and work permits, applying for Turkish citizenship, and filing a lawsuit to cancel any objections.
What is the USA EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program?
USA EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program was created by the US Congress and leads to a permanent resident status (“Green Card”) for persons who invest significantly through job creation or capital investment in the USA.
What are the Conditions?
Conditions for the USA EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program are as follows;
- Creating and maintaining at least 10 jobs for two years and investing at least $1 million USD in an Urban Regional Center Project or,
- Creating and maintaining at least 10 jobs for two years and investing at least $500,000 USD either within a high-unemployment area or rural area in the United States.
How long does the process take?
The application process for this Investment Program takes 12 to 18 months.
What are the advantages of this program?
Key advantages of this program are;
- Right to travel, live, work and study without any restrictions in the USA
- Right to apply for citizenship after five years of legal residence from the receipt of a Conditional Green Card provided that other criteria set out by legislation have been met
- US citizenship enables one to travel without a visa to 172 countries on the US citizens’ passport
Legalixa is one of the leading Turkish immigration law firms advising on the USA EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program. Please contact us for further details on US EB-5 Program and US Citizenship.
Reach us for More Details
Since its foundation in 1992, Legalixa Turkish Law Firm has been the choice of numerous clients in Istanbul, Turkey. Thanks to its nationally recognized Turkish immigration law practice, our firm is now one of the leading immigration law firms in Istanbul, Turkey.